Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thai Mother's Day

วันแม่แห่งชาติ
Happy Mother's Day to all Thai Moms.

T's first mom is often on my mind, and especially so today. I think she's on T's mind as well. Today while he was hugging and kissing a teddy bear, I asked him what the bear's name was. He told me his Thai mom's name.

When we talked about Thai Mother's Day, T asked if she was going to come over for a visit. I wish this could be true for him. We're off to the garden now to pick a vase of flowers for her.

-Robin

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow - I'm a bad Thai parent. I had no idea about this. :( Bummer, I missed this chance with Jesse.

Robin and Kyle said...

Oh Hannah you are NOT a bad Thai parent! Go ahead and celebrate today. Jesse will never know the difference! =)

Essay writing service reviews said...

Mother’s Day is a day for many people to show their appreciation towards mothers and mother figures worldwide. It is an annual event but is held at different dates in the calendar, depending on the country.