Thursday, December 4, 2008

Win Free Puppets!


Now for a break in our regularly scheduled blogging for a note from our sponsors (well, me, actually):

My sister and I finally made the shadow puppet set I've been wanting since we started our mini business - Thai Legends. Visit our website and leave a comment - we're choosing someone at random to send a free set to. Or buy a set at our store on Etsy. They're really fun to play with - I can't wait for T to be old enough!

Because I love all my friends who read and comment here, mention "Thai Adoption" in the comments section of your Etsy order and we'll refund 10% of any order from our shop.

Thank you for your attention, and we now return to life with T. Today - part 2 of the flu shot was not fun! T has too good of a memory and started signing "all done" when we pulled in to the parking lot of the doctor's office. The crying soon followed. Luckily, he was eventually distractable with stickers.

-Robin

3 comments:

Mireille said...

great those shadow puppets! and how adorable is your son!! too cute ;-) He seems well adjusted. Enjoy the holiday season together.

Carey and Norman said...

I love the shadow puppets. How creative and what a great idea!!

Rachel said...

I tried to leave a comment, but it told me I had already left one - so maybe I did! It is late, and I am being slow.

At any rate, what it said was that I am totally amazed by those puppets! They are beautiful! I cannot wait until we have a human child - I will keep it in mind. They really are very impressive.

Poor Thanu - I hope he is feeling okay after his jab. :(