Thursday, October 9, 2008

Magical moments

Between the routines of life, there are occasionally moments when you're reminded of how special life is, and how lucky we are to be parents.

I don't want to talk about the specifics...both because I don't think I could articulate the moment and because it's something private...but last night, I had some special moments with T. I was his daddy, he was my son, and we were happy.

Robin and T were at the office for a little bit this week, and someone there met him for the first time. His remark was that we were pretty lucky. We couldn't agree more.

I've known it as a husband, and now I know it as a father...love is real.

-Kyle

3 comments:

Jay and Chandra Regan said...

May you be blessed with many more of those "magical moments"!

Melissa May said...

Those kind of moments make the other less-than-joyous moments all worth it!!!

Charlene said...

As your mother, reading this makes my chest swell, and my tears run. Your "Magical moments" makes me feel that "Love is Real"
I'm so proud of you !

Love,
Mom