Sunday, September 7, 2008

Guest Blogger: T shows off his new toy

Mom and Dad are too tired to blog tonight - I've been up since 4:30 this morning with no decent nap to speak of. (I just decided, why sleep?)

I can't really type well, so I just want to share a few photos from a discovery I made yesterday.
Hey look at this thing! Did you know it was here?

If only mom would dress me in pants that fit. It's hard to push this thing around while I'm tripping on my clothes.

Whew. Got it moving. You wanted me to move it, right?

What's it do, anyway?
-T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanu: You are definitely so handsome.

JiLL said...

he is too cute!

Chris, Terri, Matt and Mark said...

Look at those little feet! I love baby feet! What a doll! I mean, Handsome Fellow!

Carey and Norman said...

Thanu is absolutely precious. I love his expressions. I can imagine how many kisses he receives when he gives some of those faces. Too sweet.

I enjoyed the new photos!