Monday, May 26, 2008

A mug with an expiration date

A co-worker of Kyle's gave us this mug after cleaning out her desk. It's been kind of fun and silly to use - and as I poured my decaf (I quit caffeine for the trip!) this morning, I realized I'll only get to use it 3 more mornings at home. We're really doing it! And it's starting to really feel like a little boy will live here, with piles of tiny folded laundry, his booster seat at the table, and us cursing every time we try to open the knife drawer without operating the safety latch.

Now I’m looking for a victim expectant mom to pass the traveling mug on to.

4 comments:

Jay and Chandra Regan said...

I wouldn't mind being the next "victim" if you'd really want to send the mug all the way to Colorado! By-the-way, we took the plunge and bought a new computer and now we can view all of your photos again. Yeah!

Robin and Kyle said...

Chandra,
I'd LOVE to send it to you!
I'll send you an email. =)

Chris, Terri, Matt and Mark said...

I love the knife drawer thing. We cussed those little cabinet things for about 5 years - never did get used to them. Good luck with the last minute things - I hope you had a good turnout for the beer and scrub party.

Terri

Jessica said...

Have the most wonderful time in Thailand. We'll be thinking of you and Thanu and wishing you godspeed. Don't worry, if you forgot anything, you can buy it there cheap!