Saturday, April 19, 2008

Homemade art

Robin, and her sister Meredith, are working on their own artwork for Thanu's room.

I don't really understand how they make these...but they're very cool. I love the colors.

In this photo, the pictures aren't done...and they still need additional coats of paint. Robin can't wait to get back to work on them this weekend.
Also, my mom had a cover for the mattress that goes with Thanu's bed. It's an extremely cute pattern...just what we were looking for.

I have to admit, I was a little panicky about having everything in Thanu's room ready for his arrival, things are really coming together.

There are still a million things to do, but many of them are things we can do quickly. I'm torn between enjoying what time I have left to relax when I can, and getting myself acclimated to a busier and more sleep deprived atmosphere.

-Kyle

No comments: