Thursday, March 6, 2008

More update info

The pictures and info in this update are from November (age 6 months). He weighed as much at 6 months (almost 20 pounds) as I did at one year! He doesn't look overly cheerful in his pictures, but here's what his report said about him:
T is an active and good-natured child. He smiles in response to people. The baby can recognize the voice and face of his foster mother. He enjoys being held. He can laugh, squeal and turns to the direction of voice. He can roll over from back to stomach and stomach to back. The boy can bear some weight on his legs when being held. The baby can crawl very well. He can work for toy out of reach. He can sit without support steadily.
I can't wait to hear those squeals and see his smile! It's mind-boggling that this update is dated more than 2 weeks before we even received his referral! What does he look like today? I have a feeling if I could see him now, I wouldn't recognize him. Apart from his sweet sweet eyes! And his eyebrows. Did I mention I love his cute expressive eyebrows? Forgive the gushing. I'm finished now.
-Robin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he is doing well! I'd tell you he's a cutie, but no need to state the obvious!!
Anne

Nancy B. said...

I am so excited for you guys! He is absolutely perfect!
Nancy B.

Anonymous said...

I love the little rolls in his arms between his elbow and wrist...can you see them? That is the best! Davis, my 4 year old, had those when he was a baby. So flippin' cute!

Amy Holland

Julie said...

I love the photos. It must have been great to get the update. he is just so cute!