Sunday, October 28, 2007

Meeting Friends

Hannah and Sam adopted Jesse from Thailand this year, and we've enjoyed following their journey through their blog and some emails (they were the first family we found online). This weekend we had the opportunity to actually meet them and their 2 adorable kids! It was so great to be able to see pictures from their trip to Thailand, and to pick Hannah's brain about the whole experience. She gave us lots of excellent advice (and even gave me a tour of her diaper bag =) ). Seeing their happy family made me pretty excited for our future -it was like proof that our own journey is really happening. It was also just great to meet them - they're as awesome as I'd pictured in my head, and I hope we will cross paths again. =)

-Robin

3 comments:

Hannah said...

heheh - you have to say nice things because you know I read your blog!!! :) I totally look forward to meeting up again and I'm glad we didn't bore you!

Glen and Andrea said...

Wish I was there too!

TracyMcGal said...

Dang, I wasn't invited! :-) Sounds like ya'll had a great time. Robin, please share Hannah's advice with me.