Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I-171H Granted

We got approval of our I-600A (petition to care for an orphan) from US Citizenship & Immigration Services yesterday. This is called form I-171H. As our fingerprinting is only valid for 15 months, and the I-171H is only valid for 18 months, we'll probably have to refile for both of them before our adoption from Thailand is completed. But at least it's one more piece of paper that has fallen into place.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Aaahhh the joys of the Immigration Dept. I am adopting from China and just sent of my I600A to get the renewal of the I171H - you gotta love it. Nice to meet you and will drop by again...