Monday, May 21, 2007

Stubborn shadow

Robin and I got some new passport photos taken Saturday. I need to renew my passport and both of us needed passport photos for the dossier. We went to a local business that claims to take these pictures.

When we got them home, we realized that there was a shadow cast by my head. The State Department doesn't want any shadows in passport photos.

So today I went back there to get the pictures retaken. Fifteen snapshots later, they still could not get rid of my shadow. They've never had this problem with anyone else, so perhaps there is something wrong with my head.

Their eventual solution was to give me my money back. So tomorrow, it's off to Walgreen's!

(The picture is not meant as any reflection on the people I dealt with today).

-Kyle

No comments: