Friday, May 25, 2007

In the mail

I found the dossier had returned when I got home from work today. It's been in Washington D.C. the last week getting certification from the U.S. and Thai government. Luckily, I anticipated the dossier's arrival and had time to take the dossier directly back to the Fed Ex office to ship it to Holt. It's now on its way!

It feels good to have this portion of the paperwork behind us. Don't get me wrong...there will be more, but reaching this milestone feels good.

I also mailed out our I-600A (Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition) to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services this week.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all the extra space on our dining room table. I'm sure it will fill up again before too long.

-Kyle

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Congrats! Sending the dossier off is a huge step.